ABOUT OUR CLASSES
Photography and Film techniques, terminology and equipment can seem complicated and intimidating at first. After our classes you’ll have the skills and confidence you need to go out and take amazing photos.
This course will walk you through the essentials of how to use your camera and all the key functions. You’ll learn photography tips about everything from shutter speed to aperture, depth of field to ISO. You’ll get instructions on how to compensate for bad lighting and how to compose your shot for maximum effect and better photos.
This class will help you:
- Learn the most essential functions of your DSLR camera.
- Gain confidence in putting new features into action.
- Understand basic photographic terminology including the rule of thirds and the exposure triangle.
- Get a solid understanding of lighting and composition techniques.
- Figure out how to position yourself and your subject for optimal results.
- Learn to take great photos with the DSLR camera you have without extra gear.
- Feel prepared to move on to more advanced classes.
If you want to take more memorable and inspiring photographs of your travels, your friends and family, and the great outdoors, then this photography starter kit class is for you. By the end of the course, you’ll be ready to take your photography skills to the next level and continue your education with a more advanced photography course.